IDENTITY OF THE WEBSITE PUBLISHER
The editor of the website is Sportinger SAS, 88269178500019 with a share capital of 60,000 euros, whose registered office is located at 35 Boulevard Jean XXIII 69008 Lyon, registered with the R.C.S. Lyon under the number 882691785, and whose legal representative is Mr. Cyril Bergemin.
The website editor can be contacted at this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The website publisher is subject to VAT. Its intra-community VAT number is: FR 05 882691785.
The website https://cyrilbergemin.com (the Site) is the exclusive property of Sportinger SAS
is the exclusive property of Sportinger SAS
The Director of Publication is Mr. Cyril Bergemin, President of Sportinger SAS.
The website was designed by Mr. Cyril Bergemin.
The website is hosted by the company o2switch, 222-224 Boulevard Gustave Flaubert 63000 Clermont-Ferrand, Capital of 100,000 euros, Siret: 510 909 80700024.
The website is likely to reproduce works of intellectual property. These works may belong to the site editor or to third parties. In the latter case, the works are reproduced by the publisher with the authorisation of these third parties.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the works represented on the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited, except with the prior written authorisation of the website publisher.
Any unauthorised use of the website or of any of the elements it contains may be considered as constituting an infringement and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
The WordPress software is placed under a GPL license.
OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
Users agree to use this website under the following conditions:
- Not to use the site in such a way as to impede or alter its operation, in particular by voluntarily or involuntarily cluttering it up with unwanted content, outside the cases of use provided for;
- Not to extract, copy or duplicate elements and graphics of the website, on which the publisher has intellectual property rights;/li>
- Not to introduce malicious files/programs, or containing computer viruses;
- Not to store or transmit unauthorised content that is illegal or that could constitute incitement to commit crimes and offences, defamation and insults, invasion of privacy, or acts that endanger minors;;
- Not to transmit any content that would violate the image rights, any intellectual property rights or any other rights belonging to others.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE EDITOR
The user is solely responsible for the choices he makes. Thus, the publisher cannot be held responsible for the unsuitability of the website’s services to the needs and information expressed by the user.
The publisher is also not responsible for the damaging consequences linked to the communication network and the user’s Internet access and computer security failures.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The publisher may process personal data in the course of operating its website.
In this context, it undertakes to comply with Law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 (known as the “Data Protection Act” or “LIL”) and the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (“RGDP”) n°2016/679.